a unique way of worldwide capturing and correlating digital health data
Hilbert Paradox (HPX) provides solutions for health data equity growth.
Health data equity is the value that health data generates for its rights holders. Massive quantities of data are generated by medical devices at all times, in various geographical locations, and different contexts, from care facilities to homes.
A medical device connects – through a wireless connection – with your computer or phone for analysis and review of the near real time visualization of medical data.
The medical data will be safely uploaded to the HPX cloud which includes storage, retrieval and processing efficiencies
Using the HPX Explore, Explain, Learn and Inform modules, HPX is able to perform a thorough analysis of your medical data to discover patterns and correlations that lead to better decision making and an increased health data equity.
“HPX increases the equity of your health data by employing:
The HPX platform is designed to ingest millions of events per second with unprecedented scalability. It can process massive amounts of data produced by connected and diagnostic devices, websites and applications in the field of genomics, biosensors, wearables and MEMS
By enabling predictive analytics, HPX can assist in demonstrating better health outcomes and in identifying the most valuable digital health technologies for use in patient care
AI will assist doctors and other healthcare providers in making faster and more accurate diagnostics. By employing AI, HPX augments the value of the analysis, which will lead to better patient treatments and reduced healthcare costs.
HPX focuses on health data equity growth, by designing, engineering, and managing solutions that combine:
A secure and compliant global data cloud infrastructure available in 140 countries and managed by Microsoft;
Knowledge engineering know-how, for innovative data visualization, exploration, confirmation, learning, prediction, recommendation and decision support;
Data engineering know-how, for efficient and secure acquisition, storage, structuring, management and delivery of health data;
Healthcare know-how in cardiology research, diagnostics, intervention and care
Peter Bossier, MSc
Chief Technology Officer
Peter gained a degree in industrial engineering from the KIH in Ostend with majors in ICT and avionics. He has built a career in business automation and served as Head of the ICT Dept. at the Sint-Andries hospital in Tielt, Belgium. In 2008, Peter co-founded e-novex, a services provider for clinical trials with Electronic Data Collection and Clinical Trial Management System technologies. In 2010, he co-founded Techsoft, an ICT consultancy. Peter serves as ICT & Security Officer at the genae Group.Read More
Stefan Verheye, MD, PhD
Chief Medical Officer
Stefan is an interventional cardiologist, serves as a member of Scientific Advisory Board of several medical device manufacturers and as a member of the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions. Dr. Verheye has authored over 150 peer-reviewed papers, several book chapters, over 350 abstracts, and has led and participated in numerous clinical and pre-clinical research studies in interventional structural and coronary cardiology. His main focus is innovative technology as well as digital health applications.Read More
Ivan Jureta, PhD
Ivan is Tenured Researcher with the National Fund for Scientific Research in Belgium, and Honorary Associate Professor at Department of Business Administration and Department of Computer Science at University of Namur. Ivan is the author of two books and over 70 research papers on knowledge engineering for problem solving and decision making. He is involved with several startups at CxO level and has held lead roles in product design for web and digital services that today serve more than 500.000 people every day.Read More
Bart is a serial entrepreneur. He initially held engineering positions in the flight simulation department of Sabena and later at Canon Europe. In 1993, his experience in laser technology marked the beginning of a long career in the medical field, starting at the Spectranetics Corporation. In 2005, he co-founded genae, a global Contract Research Organization and services provider for the medical industries where he still serves as CEORead More
Marcell De Vries, MSc
Marcell joins Hilbert Paradox after spending eight years at General Electric (GE). With a Bachelor's degree in Business Studies and a Master's degree in International Business from Tilburg University, Marcell started his career in finance at GE Healthcare in the Netherlands. He then became a Sr. Associate at GE’s premier leadership program, Corporate Audit Staff, where he completed cross-functional & cross-business assignments throughout North America, South America, and Europe. He subsequently held several senior management positions at GE Global Operations Europe & Russia/CIS in Frankfurt. His broad industry expertise and in-depth business knowledge will help accelerate the growth of HPX.Read More
HPX is looking for a Sr. Software Architect (Antwerp, BE)
- Function: In this role you take responsibility for developing and implementing innovative cloud-based and mobile solutions. You will provide leadership and drive execution in the design, build, deployment, and maintenance of applications and databases. You will define product road maps for development and safeguard timelines, as well as provide subject matter expertise within our team of experienced engineers and developers. You will serve as a key contact point and sparring partner to clients.
- Profile: By preference, you have a bachelor degree and at least 3 years of relevant software development experience. You have a strong background and a proven track record in project management, data privacy/security, agile/scrum methodology, and leadership. You have previous experience in .NET Framework, C#, Azure, and mobile development (e.g. Xamarin).
- Language requirements: Fluent in English (and preferably Dutch), good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
HPX is looking for an IT & Infrastructure Manager (Antwerp, BE)
- Function: In this role, you will be in charge of HPX’s operational requirements related to information technology. You will provide subject matter expertise in areas including IT & Infrastructure, Microsoft Azure, cloud computing, project management, and risk management. You will manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of the IT Infrastructure, in compliance with applicable data & privacy requirements throughout involved countries. You will identify and mitigate risks across projects, and recommend resolutions to process gaps. You will serve as a key participant in team and client meetings.
- Profile: By preference, you have a master degree in a relevant subject and at least 5-10 years of experience in IT & Infrastructure management in the healthcare industry. You have a strong background and a proven track record in Microsoft Azure, project management, data privacy/security, leadership, and preferably software development and agile/scrum methodology.
- Language requirements: Fluent in Dutch and English, good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
Each member of the HPX team makes an essential contribution to our success and the success of our clients and partners. We offer interesting jobs in a rapidly developing and international environment, in combination with a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are committed to diversity and we are an equal opportunity employer. Please reach out to us if you think you got what it takes to join us.Join us
Hilbert Paradox nv
Justitiestraat 6B, Antwerp, Belgium
HPX NY branch
1177 Avenue of the Americas, 7th floor NY 10036, New York